Crystal Massage Wands Healing Guide
Crystal massage wands are important tools in any crystal healer's repertoire.
A crystal massage can be used in many crystal healing techniques, including reflexology and energy healing.
It is important to choose your crystal wand very carefully to ensure the type of crystal you are using for a crystal massage is effective for your specific needs.
This guide will introduce you to some crystal types that can be found in a massage wand shape, and help you to choose a wand appropriate for your wants, needs, and desires.
We advise you to read the general crystal healing properties of the stone to help you find a crystal whose properties fits your intentions, and then to read through the crystal chakras information to further hone your choice and to guide you to areas of the body you may want to focus your massage on.
The "what is this stone good for?" section will give you further ideas about what issues the stone can be used to help heal in a massage.
Chevron Amethyst Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Chevron Amethyst
- Dream Amethyst
- Dogtooth Amethyst
Chevron Amethyst Crystal Healing Properties
- This crystal is believed to both amplify energy and have a calming, cleansing effect on its user: it is a high vibration crystal
- A stone of peace and tranquility, Amethyst is said to be very useful for people struggling with intense stress
- Amethyst can gift its user with a sense of balance and diplomacy in times of instability
- Amethyst is very much a stone of the mind, and is thought to have properties which improve concentration, intelligence, memory, and insight
- Amethyst is thought to be useful for inspiring creativity and allowing its user the space and mental power to visualise their dreams
- Amethyst is recommended for those interested in astral projection and astral travel due to the stone's potent purported ability to place its user in a deep meditative state and ignite psychic powers
Chevron Amethyst Chakras
- Amethyst is most associated with the Third Eye Chakra and the Crown Chakra, the two gateways to higher levels of consciousness
- When used with the Third Eye Chakra, Amethyst is believed to enable clarity of mind, a strong intellect, and an intense imagination ripe for creating new ideas
- When used with the Crown Chakra, Amethyst is thought to create a sense of unity, wholeness, and spiritual connection to one's higher self
What Is Amethyst Good For?
- Sleep issues such as insomnia and nightmares- use when you are in need of a restful sleep
- Difficulties with focus and concentration- use when you are in need of clarity, focus, and understanding
- Lack of imagination and creativity- use when you need a boost of inspiration
- Depleted spirituality and sense of connection- use when you feel in need of spiritual connection
Where To Massage With Amethyst
- Massage over closed eyes or over the centre of the forehead (between the eyebrows)/ Third Eye Chakra for 'vision' associated remedies, both physically and spiritually
- Massage on the top of the head (Crown Chakra) to improve spiritual connection
- Massage on any areas of the body experiencing tension associated with stress to relax the body
Discover other Amethyst Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Indigo Gabbro Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Indigo Gabbro
- Mystic Merlinite
Indigo Gabbro Crystal Healing Properties
- A Stone of Balance, Indigo Gabbro is believed to help you understand yourself and to balance the various aspects of your personality
- Indigo Gabbro is also associated with the enhancement of psychic powers
- Mystic Merlinite can be used to help with lucid dreaming, to enhance the vividness of dreams, and to aid dream recall
- Indigo Gabbro is also a stone with a wonderful calming effect
Indigo Gabbro Chakras
- Indigo Gabbro is heavily associated with the Third Eye Chakra
- When used with this chakra, Mystic Merlinite is said to gift its user with intense insight and intuition
- Indigo Gabbro can also be used with the Root Chakra for grounding
What Is Indigo Gabbro Good For?
- Confusion and uncertainty- use when in need of clarity and wisdom to make a decision
- Stress- use for a sense of calm and tranquility
- Sleep issues- use for enhanced dream recall and lucid dreaming
Where To Massage With Indigo Gabbro
- Massage on the Third Eye Chakra (centre of forehead, between eyebrows) to gain insight, wisdom, and intuition, as well as for dream enhancement
Discover other Indigo Gabbro Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
King Cobra Jasper Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
King Cobra Jasper Crystal Healing Properties
- King Cobra Jasper has been christened as a Counsellor’s Stone
- The crystal is believed to tame anger and primal energy, gifting a sense of calm and balance to the user
- It is also believed to sharpen the senses and heal a number of ailments by banishing negativity completely from the body
- This stone exudes a strong protective energy, and can be very grounding
King Cobra Jasper Chakras
- Jasper is associated with all chakras, but King Cobra Jasper can be very useful when paired with the Root Chakra
- When used with the Root Chakra, King Cobra Jasper can provide protection and enhance your awareness of the world around you
What Is King Cobra Jasper Good For?
- Anger- use when in need of calm and help managing anger
- Feeling unstable or unbalanced- use when in need of grounding
Where To Massage With King Cobra Jasper
- Massage over the Root Chakra (base of spine) for protection, stability, and grounding
Lapis Lazuli Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Lapis Lazuli Crystal Healing Properties
- Known as the Wisdom Keeper, Lapis Lazuli is believed to have powerful healing and metaphysical properties
- The blue gemstone is said to heighten mental awareness and acuity, thereby gifting its user with increased wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and problem-solving abilities
- Lapis, by enabling clarity of mind, can guide its user to find meaning and direction in their life
- Through accepting the wisdom and understanding gained from using this stone, Lapis can bring a sense of calm to the one who holds it
Lapis Lazuli Chakras
- Lapis Lazuli is heavily associated with the Third Eye Chakra
- Deeply spiritual in energy, Lapis Lazuli is a high vibration crystal said to connect one to higher levels of consciousness
- Lapis Lazuli is also associated with the Throat Chakra
What Is Lapis Lazuli Good For?
- Communication difficulties- use when in need of the ability to express yourself clearly, and to be heard and understood by others
- Feeling sluggish and unfocused- use when in need of focus and clarity of mind
Where To Massage With Lapis Lazuli
- Massage over the Third Eye Chakra (centre of forehead, between eyebrows) for enhanced wisdom, knowledge, and understanding
- Massage over the throat/ Throat Chakra for improved communication abilities
Discover other Lapis Lazuli Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Lepidolite Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Lepidolite
Lepidolite Crystal Healing Properties
- This purple stone is one of emotional balance and equilibrium
- Due to its lithium inclusions, Lepidolite is believed to have strong mood stabilising properties, which make it useful for soothing strong emotions and reducing mood swings
- Known as a stone of peace, Lepidolite can be used to bring a sense of calm to its user, and is often used by crystal healers to help improve a client's sleep quality by reducing nightmares
- This purple gem works well with all chakras due to its balancing, stabilising properties
- However, it is most associated with three chakras: Third Eye Chakra, Heart Chakra, Crown Chakra
- When used with the Third Eye Chakra, Lepidolite can help improve one's intuition and understanding of their emotions
- When used with the Heart Chakra, this purple stone can help balance one's feelings when in particularly emotional situations, and cleanse negative energies and emotions from the body
- When used with the Crown Chakra, Lepidolite can help to align all the chakras and enable whole body balance, as well as improve spiritual awareness by providing a feeling of deep serenity
What Is Lepidolite Good For?
- Emotional overwhelm- use when in need of calm during a crisis
- Mood swings- use when feeling emotionally volatile and in need of balance
- Nightmares- use when strong emotions are affecting sleep and you are experiencing nightmares
Where To Massage With Lepidolite
- Massage over the heart/ Heart Chakra to cleanse difficult feelings, enhance feelings of love and self-compassion, and to feel nurtured during times of strong emotions
- Massage over the Third Eye Chakra (centre forehead, between the eyebrows) to gain wisdom and guidance during an emotional crisis
- Massage on the top of the head (Crown Chakra) to reset body and mind when feeling emotionally overwhelmed
Discover other Lepidolite Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Moss Agate Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Moss Agate
- Tree Agate
- Mocha Stone
Moss Agate Crystal Healing Properties
- Moss Agate is believed to be highly symbolic of growth and nourishment, and therefore is regularly used by crystal healers for its reported curative properties
- As an Abundance Stone, it is thought to help its user achieve and acquire what they desire
- Due to its moss-like pattern, this stone has a strong connection to the Earth and is therefore believed to have a strong, grounding energy
Moss Agate Chakras
- Moss Agate is strongly associated with the Heart Chakra: when used with this chakra, this stone is said to bring harmony and peace to its user, especially in times of difficulty
- Sometimes referred to as a Stone of Prosperity, this crystal is believed to help nurture the user's relationships and personal growth when used with the Heart Chakra
- Moss Agate is also associated with the Root Chakra due to its earthly connection: when used with this chakra, the stone can help provide a sense of protection and stability
What Is Moss Agate Good For?
- Feeling stuck in life- use when in need of that push for personal growth
- Low self-worth- use when in need of self-compassion
- Stress and anxiety- use when in need of feelings of peace and tranquility
- Feeling unbalanced- use when in need of harmony
- Feeling worried about change- use when in need of stability during times of growth and change
- Relationship difficulties- use when in need of support to grow and develop relationships
Where To Massage With Moss Agate
- Massage over the heart/ Heart Chakra for feelings of peace, love, and self-compassion, as well as assistance with relationship difficulties
- Massage over the Root Chakra (base of spine) for feelings of stability, grounding, and protection
Discover other Moss Agate Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Rainbow Moonstone Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Rainbow Moonstone
- White Labradorite
- Chandrakant Stone
Rainbow Moonstone Crystal Healing Properties
- Rainbow Moonstone is a potent crystal healing stone/ high vibration crystal heavily associated with fertility, nourishment, and love
- This rainbow crystal is believed by crystal healers to be greatly calming to those struggling with stress, and to enhance creativity and inspire new ideas
- Spiritually, Rainbow Moonstone is said to hone psychic abilities such as clairvoyancy, and is perfect for entering a meditative trance, as one can focus on the calming flashes of moving light during meditation
- Moonstones in general are viewed as traveller's stones, and can be meditated or massaged with to enhance protection while travelling
Rainbow Moonstone Chakras
- Rainbow Moonstone resonates with all chakras, and can be used to align them: however, it is most associated with the Crown Chakra
- When used with the Crown Chakra, Rainbow Moonstone generates a peaceful, loving energy that helps its user to know their place in the universe and to understand their own personal path through life
What Is Rainbow Moonstone Good For?
- Enhancing feminine energy- Moonstone is strongly connected to the "Divine Feminine"
- Stress and anxiety- use when in need of stress-relief
- Spiritual enlightenment- use when in need of spiritual connection
- Lack of self-love- use when in need of self-compassion and comfort
- Indecision- use when in need of guidance about choices in life
Where To Massage With Rainbow Moonstone
- Massage on the Crown Chakra (top of the head) for spiritual connection, visions, and guidance
- Massage on the Third Eye Chakra for the enhancement of psychic abilities
- Massage on the Heart Chakra (over the heart) for feelings of self-love, and for the nurturing of relationships
- Massage on the Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen, below the navel) to enhance sexuality and fertility
Discover other Rainbow Moonstone Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Sodalite Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Other Names For Sodalite
- Canadian Lapis Lazuli
- Blue Stone
- Canadian Blue Stone
- Princess Blue
Sodalite Crystal Healing Properties
- Sodalite is renowned by crystal healers to be a Stone for Thinkers: as a balm to the intellect, Sodalite can be used to enhance intelligence, insight, logic, and understanding
- Displaying a calming blue colouring, Sodalite is also a brilliant stress-relieving crystal which is said to bring a sense of peace and serenity to its user
- As a blue stone, Sodalite resonates strongly with the Third Eye Chakra and Throat Chakra
- When used with the Third Eye Chakra, Sodalite is a brilliant meditation aid and is said to help improve intuition, awareness, and focus
- When used with the Throat Chakra, Sodalite is said to aid self-confidence when communicating with others, and can help its user communicate with others with greater clarity
What Is Sodalite Good For?
- Speech difficulties- use when needing confidence speaking in social situations or when needing clarity of expression
- Cognitive difficulties- use when in need of sharpening the mind: for example, to help with understanding difficult problems
Where To Massage With Sodalite
- Massage over the Third Eye Chakra (centre of forehead, between eyebrows) to stimulate intellectual development, enhanced focus, and greater understanding
- Massage over the throat (on the Throat Chakra) for communication-related difficulties
Discover other Sodalite Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Sunstone Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Sunstone Crystal Healing Properties
- Fittingly for a stone resembling the sun, Sun Stone is said to exude a warm, sunny energy that spreads happiness to whoever uses it
- Highly energising, Sunstone boosts its user's energy levels when they are feeling low and depleted
- Sunstone is heavily associated with the Sacral Chakra: crystal healers believe the stone exudes a warm, sunny energy which enhances feelings of joy, pleasure, and creativity in its user
- Sunstone is also associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra: when used with this chakra, Sunstone can boost self-confidence and self-esteem
What Is Sunstone Good For?
- Depressed mood- use when in need of a boost of energy and happiness
- Low self-esteem- use when in need of a confidence boost
Where To Massage With Sunstone
- Massage over the Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen, below the navel) for increased pleasure, joy, and happiness
- Massage over the Solar Plexus Chakra (solar plexus, below the ribcage and above the navel) for improved confidence and self-esteem
Discover other Sunstone Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Tiger's Eye Crystal Wands: Healing Massage Wands
Tigers Eye Crystal Healing Properties
- Tiger's Eye is used by crystal healers to improve motivation, energy, and will-power
- This stone is also used to soothe and calm mood swings and strong emotions
- The balancing nature of Tiger's Eye makes it perfect for people struggling with indecisiveness: this stone provides the stability and intuition for good decision-making
- Tiger's Eye is also said to represent the all-seeing and all-knowing eye, thus it is believed to help its users to find clarity and understanding during times of difficulty
Tigers Eye Chakras
- Tiger's Eye resonates well with the Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, and Solar Plexus Chakra
- When used with the Root Chakra, Tiger's Eye can gift its user with a sense of strength and security, both emotionally and physically
- When used with the Sacral Chakra, Tiger's Eye can increase feelings of pleasure and joy in its user, as well as boost creativity, intuition, and self-worth
- When used with the Solar Plexus Chakra, Tiger's Eye activates its user's personal power and self-confidence
What Is Tigers Eye Good For?
- Depressed mood- when in need of energy and happiness
- Low self-esteem- when in need of self-confidence
- Insecurity- when in need of grounding, clarity, and security during times of instability and when making difficult decisions
Where To Massage With Tigers Eye
- Massage over the Root Chakra (base of spine) for a sense of calm and stability
- Massage over the Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen, below the navel) for boosted creativity, joy, and pleasure
- Massage over the Solar Plexus Chakra (between the bottom of the ribcage and navel) for self-confidence, motivation, and will-power
Discover other Tigers Eye Shapes, including palm stones, spheres, and heart crystals at Madagascan Direct.
Crystal Massage Wands Collections
A crystal massage wand would make a perfect gift for a crystal healer, or for anyone interested in the power of healing crystals.
Buy crystal massage wands online now at Madagascan Direct.