New Amethyst Roots And Amethyst Clusters
We are delighted to announce that we have new Amethyst in stock: read on to find out more about our gorgeous new Brazilian Natural Amethyst Roots and Uruguayan Druzy Amethyst Clusters.
Amethyst Roots are an entirely new crystal for us here at Madagascan Direct, for we have never stocked this stunning variety of Amethyst before.
Sourced from Brazil, one of the world's most important suppliers of Amethyst, these Natural Amethyst Crystals display a stunning polished point atop a rough, natural, tapered base.
The shape of an Amethyst Root can be likened to a Natural Amethyst Wand, and for this reason, an Amethyst Root would be of great use to any crystal healer.
These gorgeous Amethyst Roots are large in size, but are easy to grip in the hand for use in crystal healing.
The Polished Amethyst Points of Amethyst Roots display stunning deep purple hues with hints of smokiness, and often display some small shimmering Quartz rainbows.
The Amethyst points have been sympathetically polished, meaning that they have been carefully hand-polished along the shape of the entirely natural points
Why Should I Buy An Amethyst Root?
Amethyst Roots have a range of benefits, including:
- They're natural, raw crystals; as close to Mother Nature as you can get
- Each piece is one of a kind, with unique shapes, colours, and crystal inclusions
- They're metaphysically powerful: crystal healers revere Amethyst in their work
Amethyst Crystal Stand Ups have been available for purchase from Madagascan Direct for a long time, but we are happy to have received a new influx of high-grade druzy Amethyst pieces, including some larger Amethyst Clusters than we have ever had before.
Our marvellous Druzy Amethyst Crystals are sourced from the Artigas region of Uruguay, a place renowned for producing the highest quality Amethyst crystals composed from the deepest purple colours.
The vivid violet shades of the Amethyst crystals, which are naturally set into grey rock, glisten and twinkle in the light due to a dazzling druzy effect.
Why Should I Buy An Amethyst Stand Up?
Amethyst Clusters have a range of benefits, including:
- They make striking display pieces for the home
- They're affordable: a range of sizes are available to suit all price ranges
- They're great quality: you'll struggle to find more vividly coloured Amethyst crystals elsewhere
What Do People Use Amethyst For (Spiritually)?
Amethyst is incredibly popular with those interested in crystal spirituality for a number of reasons:
- Amethyst is said to be an "all healer", meaning it is used in crystal healing for many different ailments of the mind and body
- Amethyst is believed by many to be very calming and peaceful in energy, and is thus a fantastic stress reliever
- Amethyst is used in meditation by spiritualists with the Third Eye Chakra and the Crown Chakra to access higher planes of consciousness
- Amethyst is used to enhance intelligence, imagination, and insight
- Amethyst is great for children as it is said to help them to have restful sleeps and sweet dreams
More Amethyst Varieties
If these beautiful Amethyst crystals have whet your appetite for more Amethyst specimens, take a look at what other types of Amethyst we have available for you at Madagascan Direct:
- Smoky Amethyst, found in Brazil, is a gorgeous mixture of Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, and Amethyst
- Ametrine, found in Bolivia, is a combination of Amethyst and Citrine which displays stunning zones of golden-yellow and translucent purple
- Chevron Amethyst, otherwise known as Dream Amethyst, is a form of Amethyst with V-shaped patterns of white Quartz
- Amethyst Agate: these rare Agate pieces from India contain Lavender Amethyst inclusions, often in large druzy crystals, which display lighter pink-purple colours than the standard deep violets of Amethyst